Honda Prologue Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! Just found this forum and I think it is a great one as the Honda Prologue info can be scarse at the moment.

Just put my name up on a list at my Canadian Honda dealer in Quebec. It's a bit of a weird feeling to get in line for something that you barely know how in with looks and range, but you need to do that nowadays or get a Tesla :)

So, hello to you all 64 members :) looking forward to exchange bits of info as they come available with you all!

edit: never owned a EV or even an Hybrid before!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey @Technojo welcome to the forum! It will be only a matter of time before you know more about the Prologue than your dealer :LOL:. What convinced you to go with the Prologue as your first EV? Have you been looking at other EVs?

Also, what kind of range would you be looking for from the Prologue?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks! I've been a Honda fan for a long time, got some Civics, HR-Vs etc. Almost got the CR-V but I went for a Rav4 instead since that 1.5T engine issues was scaring me lol.

Anyways, I guess it is just a good timing for me since I wanted to change my Rav4 in 1-2 years from now. I've read about the GM Ultium plateform and I was impressed with the tech... Honda trusting that plateform for their first EV makes me confident also. I'm just hopping that Honda's reknown QA will also be applied on the Prologue! (I've read that it will be sharing the same assembly plant of the Blazer EV)

I will be fine with a range that goes around what my current ICE car does, like 400 to 500 km! Prologue seems to fits that bill!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts